I generally am not a fan of new years resolutions, you shouldn't need to wait for a specific date to turn over a new leaf. However today is as good a time as any, so here is a list of things that I want to do in 2009...
1. stop drinking diet coke....the hardest thing in the world for me to give up
2. read more biographies..there are some pretty rad stories of peoples lives
3. switch to Toms of Maine toothpaste...the company is the least harmful to the environment of all tooth paste makers
4. eat at local restaurants & not chains... we've started trying to do this already and we've found some great places
5. go to the farmers market....buy local its better for everyone