Friday, January 30, 2009
Saturday, January 24, 2009
We headed over to a Chili's to re-group. The first important move was to order 4 big size Coors Lights followed by brainstorming of what we could do.
We told our waitress about our botched birthday themed plans and she brought out the crew to sing happy birthday. We destroyed the yummy cake & ice cream!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Monday, January 12, 2009
I got Morgan's Earthy Crunchy Roll that had crunchy tempura bits, avocado, cucumber, julienne vegetables, daikon sprouts served with a ponzu dipping sauce. It was pretty good. It was nice to have 'gringo' sushi as its called there. Chris said it was 'weird', but he liked it non the less.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
I get obsessed with things and can not stop thinking about them. I think I am addicted to having obsessions.
1. Trinket - It's a darn mini horse that I've never even seen in person!2. Music - I get a little mini playlist going and play those songs OVER and OVER again all day at work. Each playlist has a shelf life of about 7-10 days then I move onto a new one. Generally speaking the music is completely random and spans across genres. Currently the playlist consists of
- Paper Shoes - Incubus
- Viva la Vida - Coldplay
- Before I Forget - Slipknot
- Kids - MGMT
- Human - The Killers
- Road To Nowhere - Talking Heads
- Hot N Cold - Katy Perry
3. Neat Handwriting - If I write even one letter messy then I just throw the entire paper out and start over. Its maddening.
Now, I know that I am OCD, but the above type things have nothing to do with the OCD, I think they are just quirks. I like to become addicted to quirky behavior I guess.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Monday, January 5, 2009
Trinket was brought onto their land to be a friend for their full-size horse. I decided that if they ever got another one they would need to name it Morsel (mini+horse=morsel, I know I'm clever). I kept telling Steve that Trinket should live inside the house and he was not having that. So I did the next best thing and made her a scarf!
Here she is modeling my design.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
1. stop drinking diet coke....the hardest thing in the world for me to give up
2. read more biographies..there are some pretty rad stories of peoples lives
3. switch to Toms of Maine toothpaste...the company is the least harmful to the environment of all tooth paste makers
4. eat at local restaurants & not chains... we've started trying to do this already and we've found some great places
5. go to the farmers market....buy local its better for everyone