Thursday, January 8, 2009

Everyone needs a set


For Christmas Mom got us a set of 'hotel collection' sheets. Chris has been bugging me for MONTHS about getting a set of sheets like they had at hotel he basically lived at this summer. I kept telling him it's the high thread count and to just buy a set. Obviously he didnt. I think he saw the price tag and got scared away. When Mom asked for some ideas for him for Christmas I suggested a set of 'hotel collection' sheets. She laughed and said that he wouldn't want those. I explained to her his obsession and she embarked on a quest to find an affordable set. Mom thought it was too weird to give Chris sheets for Christmas so she gave them to both of us. They are super comfy, crisp white, and by far the best sheets we have. I'm not sure our bedroom is even worthy of these sheets. Now I understand why people pay the high prices for these...they are completely worth it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you're liking them..
how does Chris like them?

Anonymous said...

I love my high thread count sheets!!

The Stitching Surgeon said...

ooo...i love my high thread count sheets...they are so worth every penny (although...i didn't pay for them...they were a gift for our wedding a couple years ago :)

Felt-o-rama said...

Your story is too funny! My husband has also become quite the 'sheet snob';) The good ones only get better with time - enjoy!