Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I think that I'm addicted to...

obsessions..
I get obsessed with things and can not stop thinking about them. I think I am addicted to having obsessions.

Examples:

1. Trinket - It's a darn mini horse that I've never even seen in person!

2. Music - I get a little mini playlist going and play those songs OVER and OVER again all day at work. Each playlist has a shelf life of about 7-10 days then I move onto a new one. Generally speaking the music is completely random and spans across genres. Currently the playlist consists of
  • Paper Shoes - Incubus
  • Viva la Vida - Coldplay
  • Before I Forget - Slipknot
  • Kids - MGMT
  • Human - The Killers
  • Road To Nowhere - Talking Heads
  • Hot N Cold - Katy Perry

3. Neat Handwriting - If I write even one letter messy then I just throw the entire paper out and start over. Its maddening.

Now, I know that I am OCD, but the above type things have nothing to do with the OCD, I think they are just quirks. I like to become addicted to quirky behavior I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Neat Handwriting - If I write even one letter messy then I just throw the entire paper out and start over"

nooo...that is not typical OCD behavior...right :-]