Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentines Sweeties

Here is what I've been up to the past few days:

First thing is I get home from work, put on my pj's, crocs, and amazing apron made by my bestie Mich

I decorated cookies...on the coffee table. Tragic isn't it?

I made Cake Balls courtesey of Bakarella . Ignore the pans...they are well used.

Made brownies and put together a little tray for Sandra's birthday! (this picture WOULD NOT rotate..I have no idea what the darn issue is)


Wrapped up the cake balls and put them in these cute boxes from the paper source. The boxes needed a little flair so I decorated them with some paper I had in my craft box.

I also made chocolate kisses also from Bakarella...they came out really yummy! I highly suggest that any baker follow her blog.

No comments: