Thursday, February 19, 2009

Middle of Nowhere

I've been sent to Middle of Nowhere Tennessee to work on a big proposal. It seems that the places I'm sent for proposals are less glamorous each time. When I arrived the every radio station was country and the one rock station was playing Rammstein...very random. I have never seen to many fast food/chain/unhealthy restaurants in one place in my life. In a 1 mile radius there are the following places:
  • McDonalds
  • Hardees (aka Carls Junior)
  • Panera
  • Ruby Tuesdays
  • Outback
  • Red Lobster
  • Sonic
  • Taco Bell
  • Subway
  • Arbys
  • Shoneys
  • Papa Johns
  • Chick Fil A
  • Pizza Hit
  • Chinese Food Buffet
  • Waffle House
  • Sagebrush
  • El Cantarito

Now you would think these places may surround a shopping mall, car dealerships, etc. But not so much. There are those things, but the food seems to the be the focal point.

No comments: