After deciding that these were both appropriate definitions we went on to decide the following:
1. Many writers of fantasy books that children enjoy are from the UK/Ireland - Tolkein, CS Lewis, etc.
2. There should be a movie version of A Wrinkle In Time (not a stupid made for tv or pbs version)
3. That Tyler MUST read the Cask Of Amontillado
4. Ring worm is the same as an STD
5. That Orson Wells did NOT write 1984
6. Sofie and Almond are not allowed in the family photo because Maizy can't be in it