Monday, November 10, 2008

The madness has begun!

This weekend was nice and relaxing...and that 'ah' feeling was ruined by a slap in the face of reality this morning upon entering work! My work computer went into 'hate' mode and after many attempts to fix it with the help desk it just crapped out...now its on its way to help desk land to be fixed. Naturally this happens when I have a proposal going out! Thankfully I have a loaner for the next few days. Hopefully I'll get my machine back before I take off for Tennessee...yes I'm going to Tennessee...for a long long time...to work on a proposal. The timing is pretty crappy since there is a lot going on here and my parents are coming to visit. However, its a great job opp for me so it will all be worth it in the end. I just need to get all the loose ends here tied up before I feel like I can go.

Over the weekend, when I had the 'ah' feeling I got a lot accomplished! I am about 90% finished with my quilt, just needs some flair added. I even got this precious little project done while watching True Blood last night. Don't know what I'll do with her yet...maybe I'll bring her to TN with me for good luck.

No comments: