Wednesday, June 11, 2008

LBD

I've been helping to organize a bachelorette party in Santa Barbara in the beginning of August. I'm super excited as its a really fantastic friend who is getting married (i'm doing a reading at the wedding) and I love her and her sister (MOH) who i'm planning with. We came up with a theme and some FABULOUS ideas. The theme came about because in my closet I have about 5 Little Black Dresses (LBD) and as i'm getting older I find more uses for them. As a matter of fact, I have one on today at work. Everything about the LBD is versatile and classic, which I surpisingly enjoy. Generally I like funky & fun clothes, but there is just something about an LBD that can't be touched. The theme works out great as one of her fav movies is Breakfast at Tiffany's, which is famous for Holly Golightly's LBD. The ideas are flowing and this will be a party for the books!

No comments: