Thursday, June 19, 2008

Jim, Oh how I love thee, let me count the ways!

I'm 100% in love with Jim Morrison (minus his love for the 'roin). He is, without a doubt, the most handsome human being to ever walk this earth...at least in this girls opinion. Recently my ipod has been featuring some serious Doors tunes, so I think that's why I realized how attractive he really is. The funny thing is, when Chris and I backpacked Europe we went to Père Lachaise Cemetery in Paris to visit his along with many other famous peoples graves. This cemetery is HUGE! They have maps so you can locate the graves easily...but there are over 300,000 people buried there so its no easy feat to find 1 persons grave. I remember seeing Oscar Wilde, Chopin, and Balzac. We followed arrows pointing to "Jims Grave" etc., but never located it. We probably walked by it. According to Wikipedia people arrows pointing you in the wrong direction, so maybe thats why we missed it.




No comments: