Monday, August 22, 2011

The Kitchen

I never thought we'd spend as much time in the kitchen as we do.  It seems as though whenever we have a get together all the ladies end up gathered around the counter chatting...probably because thats where the food usually is! 

  
 We have done no physical work to the kitchen, the color was great, cabinets perfect, and counter top amazing.  My only complaint is the stainless steel appliances.  Up until I was responsible for stainless steel I had no idea how  frustrating it was to clean.  Everytime we open the fridge, use the microwave, turn on stove, open the dishwasher, and so on there is a smudge.  Being the anal person that I am I am cleaning the appliances at least once a day.  I even have a requirement that the stove knobs be taken off and wiped down when used.  Its absurd, but it's  my attempt at keeping what we have looking as new as possible for as long as possible.  

My favorite part about this room is definetely the two cabinets with glass panes.  I get to show off my amazing champagne glasses and collection of cookbooks. 


No comments: