Tuesday, August 16, 2011

2 Years

I can't believe it's been two years since we signed on the dotted line and bought our house.  Owning a house is something I think many of us take for granted.  I have to remind myself regularly of the years we lived in small, cramped, over priced, apartments. It makes me happy to think that now I can yell to Chris from upstairs and if he is in the garage or basement he can't hear me.  I'm sure it makes him happy too, but because he doesn't have to hear my bone crushing voice.

When we decided to buy our home, we knew it was a little more house than we needed for the time.  We figure that we will eventually grow into it and to enjoy the extra space while we can by having friends visit and stay with us.  We currently have a King, Queen, Full, and Twin bed setup somewhere in the house! 

Stay tuned as I'll go through the changes we've made and how much we've accrued to fill these rooms in the past 24 months.


No comments: