Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Room Re-Do Results

When I want to do something, that pretty  much means I'm going to do it RIGHT AWAY.  I have zero patience so when I get something in my head there is little to no time before I start working on.  

After I found the inspiration pics in my previous post I went to work.  I went to Home Depot that night and grabbed a handful of paint colors I liked.  When I got home I stuck them on the wall next to the window.  I waited until the next morning when the natural light was shinning through the room and picked my color.  That day after work I went back to Home Depot and grabbed the necessary supplies.  

By 11pm that night the room was all painted and by Friday afternoon the mirror and shadow boxes hung to finish everything up.  I ended up spending $50 on paint and supplies because everything else I had on hand. What a difference paint makes in a room!

It is super bright, but I dig it.

1 comment:

starsquiggle said...

definitely magazine worthy...