Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Night & some Bill Simmons

Last night was the first night by myself in doeviswood! Chris is out in Cali for work and it was just the loafster and I. It's wicked quiet. Thankfully I'm reading a baseball book instead of something scary or else I'd be sleeping with a henkle next to the bed.

Speaking of baseball.....

Anyone whose a Boston sports fan knows Bill Simmons. I think he is hilarious. I had the opportunity to meet him a few years back at a book signing. He definitely has OCD.

Speaking of bill Simmons.....

I'm not much of a basketball fan...not yet anyway. Being back home may be the catalyst for an obsession with the Celtics, but we shall see. However, this article is AMAZING! Really...using quotes from Almost Famous...my favorite movie to explain the NBA free-agent buying spree:
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/090727

No comments: