Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Like no place on earth

Venice Beach is easily one of the strangest yet funnest places on earth. The first time I went to this epicenter of weird was when I was out here visiting the Muniz' in middle school. I bought an Eiffel tour dress (which I still have) at one of the sketchy shops and just enjoyed people watching with the family. I thought it would be a fun trip for Brit, Warren, Chris, and I for Sunday. The day was beautiful and the nutso people were all out. Mom even was able to see us from her computer room in MA on a web cam she found. Warren bought a fantastic EZ E shirt and Brit got an awesome painted skull for her sister. We naturally saw the crazy street performers and legions of homeless people who flock to Venice for attention and spare change.



Warren & EZ E's 'dad'Scary mannequin head

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

more...